Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Changing with the times.

Since the Blogger program changed - I figured it was a good time to change my blog to reflect an upcoming e-book This Old Man's House. Upcoming, meaning within the next year. It's in the works but it's like everything else, I get side tracked a lot. My wife has convinced me that she will help, because I am too dense and could never write a book much less a series of books by myself. It will be a "how-to" series with personal stories, opinions and political reference, in other words a real life series.
Just checking to see if the changes I made work.

I came across some different kind of fruit a couple Sundays ago in La Paz.  The lady at the market told me I could eat it raw. I think she was a little surprised when I cut it up in front of her but I don't really understand what they say and I didn't want another babaco experience.

It has the same flesh as a cantelope but a little bit of a peachy flavor, Digger really likes it, even more than watermelon. Barb says it's like a big mango.

I've about run out of excuses for my laziness - there is only so many rain days before you figure a way around it. I'll have to come up with some different excuses soon or maybe I could actually do something - nah.




3 comments:

  1. Dammit Old Man, get to work...just kidding. Glad you got my message from last night, wifi at the hostal stinks. See you at noon. Mike & Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting at the CoffeeTree now, they have good WIFI here. Just wanted to say I'm looking forward to your blogs new direction and the upcoming ebook. Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its one of the Ecuadorian Papayas. The Hawaian kind is small.

    ReplyDelete