Monday, March 31, 2014

I've got a new helper.

I used to get visits from the local wild turkeys and deer but last week that all ended with the addition of a new helper on the construction site.


I remember a few months back my neighbor to the west said he had picked up a dog at the dump. Well she started showing up every day. She picks up all my scrap lumber and helps me eat any food I bring out to the site in addition to chasing the local wildlife. So I guess I will get my Silver Queen corn this year and hopefully get some early warning when the bears come by. I haven't noticed any raccoon tracks and the two foxes that hung out around the site seem to have disappeared. All in all I would say she is a welcome addition to this one man crew.

You can check out the progress on the projects by clicking this link Stairs & Studs 

No comments:

Post a Comment