Sunday, August 21, 2011

While the cat's away......

I took a day trip to La Paz on Sunday to lock the place up, after leaving the front gate unlocked for a few days, just in case the power company decided to come a week late. Look who showed up at the place in La Paz, while I was in Cuenca for the weekend.
The power company put in the meter head and swapped out my 50 amp breaker with a 40 amp breaker. That was a whole bunch of trouble, it took 6 months, for such a small amount of power.

This is the second time Barb has come with me for the day, in the last month. She really seems concerned about the wild flowers, maybe she is getting the hang of this retirement thing after all, or is she planning something else ? She was explaining to me the other day about the size and physical characteristics of the brooder house ( to raise chickens ). She has said that one of the things she misses most was her animal lab - she is a research scientist after all. Maybe the brooder house is her new research facilty ? The building she described to me seems way to big for just chickens. It's all just speculation on my part, it is hard to tell what she will get into, she'll tell me when she has made up her mind. I just try to stay one step ahead.

I've been seeing these green colored rocks all over the place, I think they are Olivine. Maybe I will tumble some to see how they look all smooth and shiny.

I hope to pick up the new puppy tomorrow, we'll see what happens.

Until next time,
Ray




No comments:

Post a Comment