Sunday, May 4, 2014

When the tide turns.

I don't know about you but I know I have been waiting for the tide to change in this country for 5 years. A case in point was the Annual Washington Correspondents Dinner last night. I don't like watching the news so I skimmed over an article this morning, some AP release. I know it is Sunday and I should be reflecting on other things but because I read some of the stuff from this gathering of folks who are supposed to cover the news on a daily basis of the guy making the yokes, now I am mad. This stuff isn't funny, all I can see is the real intent of the supposed funny comments. Changing his slogan from " Yes We Can " to "Ctrl - Alt - Del" is not funny but it is the truth. Control the media, Alter our behavior and Delete our way of life. Does that sound funny to you ? Do you think it is coincidence that Boehner wants to appoint a Select Committee on Benghazi 4 days ahead of his hotly contested primary in Ohio ? None of this stuff is funny. How about this - while this administration says it wants to stop the confrontation in the Ukraine by imposing sanctions on a couple of people while the head of the IMF threatens to withdraw the $17 billion loan to the Ukraine if they don't fight Russia.

If the tide doesn't turn soon the key note speaker at the Annual Washington Correspondents Dinner will raise my blood pressure so high I will have a heart attack - you think maybe I have the basis for a law suit ?

You can check out the progress on the house building and other stuff by clicking this link Exterior Sheathing

No comments:

Post a Comment