Saturday, May 21, 2011

New blog different audience

I have moved from the United States to Ecuador in my old age, mainly because of the near perfect weather here in the southern Andes Mountains - it sure doesn't hirt me any that the cost of living is generally cheaper here too. My wife may have some different ideas as to why she likes it here but the fact is we are here and plan to stay for a yet to be determined period of time.

The reason for this blog is to have a place to send people with questions about real estate and construction in Ecuador. We have another blog ( docbop-alphadog.blogspot.com ) - which is generally used to keep family and friends up to date on what we are up to in Ecuador but I get a lot of questions about the cost of real estate and construction in Ecuador. This will be the place to find out what an old man can do, by himself and how much it cost to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment